* Impatient? -- Choose the slowest line at the grocery store, the longest lane at the red light.
* Lustful? -- Praise godly character. Resist the natural urge to chase after beauty and consume it.
* Greedy? -- Give things away. Set aside a portion of your income for a ministry or charity.
* Selfish? -- Ask how you can help others. Beat them to the "ask."
* Idolatrous? -- Cut yourself off from the things that you worship.
* Prideful? -- Offer gratitude to God and others for what you've been given (but not in the Luke 18:11 sense). Weep with those who weep.
* Gluttonous? -- Fast.
* Gossiping? -- Speak kind words of / to others. Look for ways to praise your enemies.
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." -- Phil 4:8